The Link to Life Online Courses include Workplace First Aid and Child and Adult CPR/AED and HEALTHCARE PROVIDER CPR C. Please note: Before enrolling in our online certification courses, please confirm your COMPANY/ORGANIZATION’S in -class skills session date first.
Please DO NOT REGISTER FOR ANY ONLINE COURSES UNTIL YOU HAVE FIRST CALLED OUR OFFICE (416) 398-5033 EX 222 OR 223 AND RECEIVED YOUR ONLINE ACCESS CODE AND EBOOK DETAILS.
To complete your certification you must complete both online course content, and then attend a specific skills date your organization has reserved. THE FOLLOWING COURSES HAVE AN ONLINE COMPONENT.
1. Standard First-aid/CPR
2. Standard First-Aid refresher/CPR
3. Emergency FIRST-AID/CPR certification.
4. Child CPR
5. Adult CPR/AED
6. HEALTHCARE PROVIDER CPR C
If you are interested in completing a portion of your certification online, please check with your company/group organization first for details of your in- class group skills training date before enrolling in the online course content. You will receive an access code once registered.
- STANDARD FIRST-AID/CPR (For staff that work on a shift of over 5 employees) DAY 1 online , + DAY 2 is full day in class. ebook provided.
- STANDARD REFRESHER/CPR . (For staff that completed the 2 day Standard level first-aid within the past 3 years and have not expired) Complete online lessons + 4.5 hours in class. ebook provided.
- EMERGENCY FIRST-AID/CPR (For staff that work on a shift of under 5 employees) Complete online lessons + 4.5 hours in class. ebook provided.
- CHILD CPR C– This 3 hour course is ideal for child care professionals and those that work with infants, children and adults. Following the guidelines of the Int’l Liaison Committee on Resuscitation. For certification- students must still attend a 90 minutes to 2 hour in class skills review. Ebook provided.
- Note: Non certification students are not required to attend in class.
- To enroll in one our online courses please contact us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once you complete the online portion, you can print your conditional certificate that is required to attend the in class skills portion to complete your certification. Note: Non certification online courses do need require conditional certificate.
We also offer group rates for online courses; however, students will have to be enrolled manually, and we will need the names and email addresses of every student so that we can provide them with access to the course.
For questions or more information about Group Rates for our online courses, contact email@example.com.