We have good news. The WSIB has given the green light to return to the training room with specific safety guidelines.
We are grateful for your patience during this new era of Covid 19, and we will be working with you to ensure a safe training environment.
Here are the guidelines we will be following: effective Jul 15/21
1. Class sizes 10-16 people with at least 6 ft between students/trainer provided the training room is large enough to host this many students. Larger rooms can accommodate larger groups.
2. Everyone must be pre-screened before entering the classroom for signs of COVID-19 and declare they have had no exposure to Covid 19 or had any symptoms within the past 14 days prior to attending our training class. Each student is required to fill out health form before entering the classroom.
3. Please post a sign at the entrance of the training room stating: Please stop, wash hands, put on face mask and complete health questionnaire before entering the room.
4. Please ensure all contact surfaces in the training room have been cleaned before the class, and ensure there are hand sanitizer bottles available in the training room.
5. Students should enter the training room one at a time, wearing a non-medical mask, and gloves and eye protection, if they prefer, find a seat and maintain a min. of 6 ft between fellow students during the entire seminar. Participants bring their own mask AND pen. Those staff that have been fully vaccinated should also wear masks for entire seminar.
6.There will be no books in class, and an ebook specific to your course is available on our website, www.linktolifeseminars.com
7. THERE WILL BE NO HANDS -ON PARTNER EXERCISES, instead students will use CPR dolls for some skill based lessons, COMPRESSIONS ONLY CPR, and training dolls will be cleaned with alcohol between limited uses.
8. During breaks students will stagger when leaving the training room, wash hands before returning, and wear face masks at all times.
10. As a precaution we ask anyone that develops any symptoms following the training to contact their supervisor and Link to Life™. The person should be placed in immediate isolation outside the workplace and contact their physician. You may also have to complete a WSIB report within 4 days of this event.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation and we look forward to certifying your team.