Since 1982, hundreds of corporations, daycares and community groups have chosen Link to Life™ to prepare their staffs asworkplace first-aiders. One of the originally approved WSIB first-aid agency (reg.1101), we continue to offer fun, focused and workplace specific training with both our online blended courses and in class skills seminars.
During the COVID 19 challenge, we were able to successfully continue both online and in person training seminars following strict safety protocols and still certifying thousands of students from many different industries.
Our seminars are fun, focused and tailored to the needs of your workplace.
Whether you require first-aid, CPR and AED (automated external defibrillation) certification for a new job or as a refresher we can help.
We are approved by:
- WSIB (reg. 1101)
- CPR/AED Guidelines of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)
- Bill 10 – Child Care and Early Years Act in Ontario
We do not believe in lectures, endless video clips or boring slide presentations. Students learn best when they are involved in a hands-on, inter-active and workplace specific training system.
“We believe the classroom should be the rehearsal for the real emergency.”
On-Site Training — Day, Evening or Weekends
The Link to Life™ Difference
- Link to Life™ was the first training agency to integrate first-aid and CPR training into the same day seminar.
- We offer blended online courses to reduce in class time, and still complete certification needs.
- We use learner-centred teaching methods, role playing, maximum partner practice, and all scenario based for your workplace.
- We sell and train on all Automated External Defibrillators.
- We guarantee your satisfaction or money back.
- Our trainers are true teaching professionals from a variety of backgrounds that lead fun, focused and hands on training for your specific workplace.
Our certified instructors include firefighters, nurses, educators, health, fitness and business professionals. Our most consistent feedback from clients is:
“Your trainers made the learning process fun and focused for our workplace.
This is the best first -aid course we have ever had.”
Mailing address: Link to Life Seminars Inc. 3093 Bathurst St. Ste 605, Toronto ON M6A 2A3
email@example.com 416.398.5033 ex
firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.398.5033 ex