As an original WSIB approved first aid teaching agency, Link to Life™ has had a simple mission since 1982. To prepare workplace first-aiders as the first link to life in a medical emergency.
Hundreds of corporations/daycares call Link to Life each year for their staff first-aid training.
Our seminars are fun, focused and tailored to the needs of your workplace.
We are approved by:
- WSIB (reg. 1101)
- CPR/AED Guidelines of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)
- Bill 10 – Child Care and Early Years Act in Ontario
We do not believe in lectures, endless video clips or boring slide presentations. Students learn best when they are involved in a hands-on, inter-active and workplace specific training system.
“We believe the classroom should be the rehearsal for the real emergency.”
On-Site Training — Day, Evening or Weekends
The Link to Life™ Difference
- Link to Life™ was the first training agency to integrate first-aid and CPR training into the same day seminar.
- The first agency to create unique CHILD EMERGENCY workshops for daycare professionals.
- We use learner-centred teaching methods, role playing, maximum partner practice, and all scenario based for your workplace.
- We sell and train on all Automated External Defibrillators.
- We guarantee your satisfaction or money back.
Our certified instructors include firefighters, nurses, educators, health, fitness and business professionals. Our most consistent feedback from clients is:
“Your trainers made the learning process fun and focused for our workplace.
This is the best first course we have ever had.”
email@example.com or 416.398.5033 ex 222