Becoming a Link to Life training consultant …
Earn $160/day as a part-time Teaching Consultant.
So, you’re considering becoming a Link to Life™ teaching facilitator conducting workshops for groups of 10 or more people? For over 30 years we have offered leading edge pre-hospital emergency training seminars to prepare citizens as the first link in a medical emergency.
Note: THIS IS NOT FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR FULL TIME OR SHORT TERM EMPLOYMENT.
If you can answer yes to the following you may have found a rewarding new part-time career.
- Workshop teaching experience and current first aid certification .
- Dynamic, outgoing personality, love people and enjoy speaking to groups of 10 or more people.
- Organized, punctual, well groomed and quick learner.
- Have a car and are willing to travel across the GTA leading workshops to various clients 2-3 days per week, between 8-5 p.m. or evenings 6-9:30 p.m. and some Saturdays. The schedule changes every week based on client demand.
- Want a long term flexible position teaching first-aid, CPR and AED (automated external defib) to companies and community groups that changes week to week. (Most of our consultants work with us average 5 or more years)
- Earn great part-time income as an independent contractor working exclusively for us delivering our programs.
We Will Train You as a …
Corporate Trainer – certifying companies in first-aid, mainly daytime hours 8-5 p.m., some evenings and Saturdays. Earn $25/hour.
Child Care Trainer – working mainly evenings 6-10 p.m.,and some weekends, two to four times/weekly training daycare providers and new parents across the city. Earn $ 25/hour
The trainer course is approximately 30 hours part-time.
Invest in a New Part Time Career
There is a fee to become a professional trainer, as there is with all approved first-aid training agencies. This is a small investment for a new career as a teaching consultant. We begin paying you while in training so you are recouping your investment. We only hire those that will teach for us exclusively and only offer this trainer course occasionally.
If this part time position fits your lifestyle and experience, please email email@example.com a short letter detailing your name, what part of the city you live in, address, city, contact numbers, and your day and evening availability. Please indicate:
- Any first-aid and teaching experience you have and when.
- Why you believe you would be great for this type of work.
- Work and education history.
- Two professional references